.

Monday, April 15, 2019

Single Parenting Essay Example for Free

Single Parenting EssayThis essay is about why I disaccord with Donald Pridemores statement that says Being raised in a whizz cite home could be considered living in a abusive situation and because of that people should non jump into divorce and dominate alternatives. Child abuse is the physical, sexual or emotional mistreatment or neglect of a child. Though it is unfeigned that children are more likely to get abused in single parent homes. I remember that it was unfair and ignorant to make this statement because that is putting a class of people and putting the both in the in the wrong when many of them are right with their parenting. The first reason that I belie against Mr.Pridemores statement is because some people do not choose to be single parents exactly are put in that situation. One way people can become a single parent is if your spouse or partner is deceased. Another way to become a single parent is if you have your child at a young age with someone who you di d not plan to set d suffer your life with. You may also be a single parent because the other person bonnie walked out. Some of these situations you cannot avoid because you cant make someone stay alive nor can you pluck someone to stay with you.The 2nd reason I differ with the statement is because people get in two parent homes too. In his statement I think people forgot that all types of parents abuse their children not just single ones. Abuse happens every twenty-four hours in fact, 5 children die a day from child abuse but how many of those 5 kids were raised in single parent homes? No one really knows all they know is their own opinion.The last reason why I disagree with that statement is because alternatives are not always the best thing for the parents relationship. If you are a victim of domestic violence it is best to leave the relationship. In 2005 spouses or intimate partners killed 1,181 women, thats an middling of about 3 women a day. That just makes me think, how m any of those women had kids and could have saved their lives by just rearing that child on their own.People who agree with this statement are saying that it was their chemise for being beaten, their fault someone died and that they made some one walk out on them. The reality is none of that was in their control. I dont think anyone plans to be a single parent but at the end of the day even I would do what I have to do to raise my child. Our own president was raised by a single parent for a majority of his life, and that goes to show that his spawn did something right she didnt let the men in her life reprioritize her life she always put her kids first.I have made my argument and I hope I changed some opinions of people who agreed with Mr. Pridemores statement. More than anything I hope this essay made people take my ideas into consideration and take primp in having a single mother. I think that some people can relate and analyse off of many parts of this essay such as statistic s and facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment