.

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

My Teaching Philosophy Essay -- Teaching Teachers Education Essays

My Teaching PhilosophyMy goal as a teacher is to provide instruction for all the students in my classes. I feel that the acquisition of knowledge should not be make through rote memorization but rather through the increment of conceptual understanding. I expect to not only impart core knowledge, but also to provide skills that give help students succeed in school and in their daily lives. This I plan to do by teaching my students to become independent, critical thinkers who can solve problems that they encounter. As a teacher, I am similar to a tour scat on an excursion bus, and my students are like the passengers. Just as the tour guide gets the passengers vigilance and points out important structures and sites, I want to get my students attention and guide their learning experience.It is my ambition to reach all(prenominal) student because every student is capable of learning. I feel I can follow through this if I first motivate students by getting them interested. Then, I will facilitate their learning by guiding them toward finding the answer or acquiring knowledge. To do so, I must make things relevant for the students. If I am able to relate things to my students lives then they will be best(p) able to make connections to what they are learning. I plan to show extravagance for the subject I am teaching because enthusiasm is contagious. This will be helpful in getting my students to like the subject material, which has a tittup effect on learning. At th...

No comments:

Post a Comment